The data controller of information collected through this site, for the purposes listed below, is the Individual Company ‘Anita Mattei’, with registered office in 01037 Ronciglione (VT) Via delle Cartiere n. 82; the data controller can be contacted by registered letter with return receipt at the address of the registered office, or by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org..
PERSONAL DATA OBJECTIVES
This site may collect the following personal data:
(a) Data collected automatically:
while browsing the users, the following information may be collected which is kept in the server’s log files (host) of the site:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The
IP address is used solely for security purposes and is not encrypted with any other data.
(b) Data provided voluntarily:
the site may collect further data where users use services voluntarily,
such as contact / communication forms, as well as when creating a personal account on the website and / or purchasing products online. This data will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and includes:
– first name;
– place and date of birth / tax code;
– email address;
– billing address;
– shipping address;
In some cases, specifically highlighted, the provision by the interested party of personal data is a necessary prerequisite for being able to process requests or perform an activity.
Circumstances in which the interested party can voluntarily provide personal data through the website:
• PERSONAL ACCOUNT: The user has the right to create his own personal account within the website, connected to a personal email address and protected by an alphanumeric password, which can be changed at any time by the user. To ensure the protection of information, the user is recommended to periodically change their password and not to use the same alphanumeric combination for the management of different proﬁles.
• PAYMENT DATA: ‘Anita Mattei Ditta Individuale’ does not collect the customer’s payment data. The payment of the ordered products takes place through methods that do not entail the registration of credit / debit card information within the site, such as: cash on delivery, payment by bank transfer, payment by PayPal. For more information, please refer to the general conditions of sale.
• NEWSLETTER DATA: The user has the right to request subscription to the newsletter service, through which periodic emails containing information on the products can be received as well as services and promotions from the Anita Mattei Individual Company. Subscription to the newsletter service is optional; the failure to subscribe to the mailing list of Anita Mattei Ditta Individuale – or the subsequent deactivation of the service – has no effect on the possibility of purchasing products on the site. Subscription to the newsletter service takes place at the express request of the interested party, which takes the form of selecting an authorisation box for the processing of data for this purpose, accompanied by the link referring to the information on the processing of personal data.
• STATISTICS ON SOLD PRODUCTS: The information relating to the products sold can be processed by Anita Mattei Individual Company in aggregate, anonymous and numerical form, to evaluate the sales trend, but does not contribute to the creation of a proﬁle based on tastes or user habits, nor to the preparation of automated decision-making mechanisms.
• MANDATORY DATA: The collection of some user data, marked as mandatory, is necessary for the purchase of the products, and in particular for the purposes of invoicing and shipping the goods. For this reason, it will not be possible to proceed with the order if the compilation of the mandatory information is not complete.
These data are:
A) For the purpose of purchasing products: name, surname, tax code, email address, billing address, shipping address. In the event that, for any reason, the procedure for sending the order should appear completed despite the actual lack of one of the data necessary for the purchase, the customer / interested party will receive an email or notiﬁcation to their account, containing the request for data integration. In this case, the integration of data would be a condition of validity of the order.
B) For the purpose of using the contact forms on the website: name, email address
C) For subscription to the newsletter service: email address
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the speciﬁc device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). This site uses the following categories of cookies:
– technical cookies, used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of an electronic communication, to ensure the correct display of the site and navigation within it. In addition, these cookies allow you to distinguish between the various connected users, which assumes importance mainly for site security reasons. Some of these cookies are deleted when the browser is closed
– third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalised advertising. The site has no control over their cookies, which are entirely managed by third parties and it does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below:
– Google Analytics: used to analyse the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activities and user behaviour, check frequency of site visits by user, inform on site tracking and which pages are visited most frequently . The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category.
Collected data: browser identiﬁcation, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address. Place of data processing: the anonymity of the service being active in the European Union.
– The collected data do not allow the personal identiﬁcation of users, and are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are processed in aggregate and anonymised form
(truncated at the last octet).
– More information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on website page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on his browser (opt out).
– Youtube: platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set when accessing the page containing the embed when the video is started and do not allow identiﬁcation of the user unless already logged with their Google proﬁle. For the videos on the site, the “advanced privacy (no cookies)” option has been activated, which ensures that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily play the video. Data collected: number and behaviour of users of the service, IP address, information linking visits to the site to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences for viewing videos.
Place of data processing: USA.
How to disable cookies directly from the browser:
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
– buttons for social networks;
– Google maps.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS:
This site also incorporates plugins and /or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on preferred social networks. When visiting a page on the website which contains a plugin, the browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from which the plugin is loaded; this server can track visits to the website and, if necessary, associate it with a social media account, in particular if the user is logged in at the time of the visit or if one of the websites containing social plugins has recently been accessed. If the user does not want their social network to record the data relating to a visit to our website, the social network account must be logged out of and preferably the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser should be deleted.
Plugins are installed on this site with advanced protection functions for users’ privacy, if they do not send cookies or access cookies on their browser when opening the page but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies, please refer to the following:
DATA PROCESSING SITUATION
data is processed at the headquarters of the data controller, and at the web hosting datacenter Fastnom Servizi Internet Srl. Web hosting is responsible for processing data on behalf of the owner.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Data collected by the site during operation is kept strictly for the time necessary to carry out the speciﬁed activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for the conservation of the same. The data (IP address) used for site security purposes
(blocking attempts to damage the site) is kept for 30 days. The data for analytics purposes
(statistics) is stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
The data relating to purchase is processed for the duration of the relationship with the customer and stored until the end of the limitation period for each action that can be carried out.
In the event of the creation of an account by the interested party, the data contained therein is kept in the area reserved for the customer until the latter is deactivated from the account.
In case of registration to the newsletter service, the data of the interested party is subject to processing until the user is unsubscribed, possible in response to each email received from Anita Mattei Individual Company; in any case, the data will not be processed after 6 months from the last emails sent. The data collected for other promotional purposes is retained for a maximum of two years.
TRANSFER OF DATA COLLECTED TO THIRD PARTIES
Data collected by the site is not usually provided to third parties, except in speciﬁc cases: legitimate requests by the judicial authorities and only if the law requires, if it is necessary for the provision of a speciﬁc service requested by the user, to perform security checks or for site optimisation.
Billing data will be used for all accounting and tax obligations required by law, including communications from the latter. In any case, personal billing data may be processed by external consultants, who carry out activities on behalf of Anita Mattei Individual Company and act as data processors, providing suitable guarantees on the protection of personal data and the conﬁdentiality of the information.
Shipping data is communicated to the third party company that carries out the shipping service for Anita Mattei Individual Company: this communication is necessary in order to allow the receipt of the products by the customer.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised on the basis of speciﬁc decisions made by the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, speciﬁcally 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned here guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
PROCESSING METHODS AND SAFETY MEASURES
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modiﬁcation or unauthorised destruction of data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, certain categories of agents involved in the organisation of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers), speciﬁcally authorised, may have access to data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Concurrent with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the user can, within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning themselves for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request conﬁrmation of the existence of personal data concerning the user (right of access);
– know the origin of data;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in consenting circumstances, receive data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor –https: //www.garanteprivacy.it);
– a exercise all the rights that are recognised by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the data controller, in the forms and addresses speciﬁed in the ﬁrst section of this information.